Wednesday, November 18, 2009
WAC roster artist and Laramie photographer Dan Hayward is working on a new statewide initiative, the Wyoming Project, that blends photography and environmental concerns. For details, go to his web site at http://www.haywardphoto.com/.
Here's info sent by Dan:
Just sending you a reminder that your opportunity to help me kick off the Wyoming Project and receive a sizable reduction in prices for my fine art photographs is fast approaching. To encourage broader support, I’m extending the down-payment deadline through the evening of November 29, the Sunday after Thanksgiving. This allows you to leisurely consider your art purchases through Thanksgiving.
I’m also planning a couple surprises for a warm-up event on Thursday evening, December 3. More info on that soon.
Here is a copy of the information on how to make your down payments.
PayPal will work using credit cards or checking accounts, whether you already have a PayPal account or not. Here's how to use PayPal for your down payment;
1. Go to the PayPal web site at www.paypal.com
2. Click "Send Money" near the top of the page just below the main set of tabs. The tabs are immediately below the word PayPal.
3. Enter my email address, email@example.com and then your email address.
4. Enter the payment amount and click any category under purchase tab.
5. If you already have an account, log in to PayPal and type in the required information then click continue/submit.
If you do not have an account, type in the required information, click agree, and then click continue/submit.
6. Review the payment details and click "Continue."
7. Review the details of the payment including the Payment Method. Click "Change" to make any edits.
8. Click "Send Money" to complete the transaction.
If you want to pay by check, you can send your down payments via the postal service or hand deliver them. Give me a call if you want to bring it to my home or studio. Please make your checks to Hayward Photography, And mail your down payments to:
1454 North 7th Street
Laramie Wy 82072
If you have any questions, please give me a call at 307-742-6307.