We've already listed this Wyoming Art in Public Buildings call for entries. However, more info about the project is now available online. See the call for entries for the new
at http://wyoarts.state.wy.us/pdf/SEWYWelcomeCenterCallforEntries.pdf Southeast Wyoming Welcome Center
Here’s the project timeline:
• Postmark deadline for artist portfolio submissions: September 2, 2011 (please follow application requirements, late submissions will not be accepted).
• Committee review of artists’ portfolios: September 14, 2011.
• Announcement of selected artists: September 19, 2011.
• Project development: September 20, 2011 – December 2011.
• Presentations for committee review: December 2011.
• Announcement of final selection(s): January 2012.
• Delivery and installation to be completed no later than Summer 2012
If you have any questions about the project or need more information on the selection process, please contact David Newell, Curator of Art, Wyoming State Museum, 307-777-7677 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Artists may visit http://wyoarts.state.wy.us/Public/Index.aspx for additional project information and specifications. The project architects are also available for consultation.