Two representatives from National Public Radio in Washington, D.C., will be presenting programs in Laramie on Monday, September 27. The event is sponsored by Wyoming Public Radio.
Here's the schedule:
“The World of Changing Media,” 10 a.m., Coe Library 506,
· Shifting ethical sands in media
· Internet journalism
· NPR’s opportunities and challenges
“NPR is Listening,” 5:30 p.m., Hilton Garden Inn Salon C
News panel discussion with
· Ellen Weiss, NPR Senior Vice President for News
· Alicia Shepard, NPR Ombudsman
· Wyoming Public Radio News Director, Bob Beck
Hors d’oeuvres and cash bar.