Painted Past Productions is looking for someone to replace the existing retiring Executive Director. The replacement person will have the following skills. To apply for this position, please contact Donna Fisher at 307-267-7243 for an application or visit the downtown office at 330 S. Center, Suite 414, 9:00-3:30 Monday-Thursday.
Background in theater, i.e. directing and acting
Non-profit Business background, i.e. running a non-profit, or profit business with experience in non-profit.
Personnel management skills
Excellent communication skills
Extensive Computer Skills with Publisher, Word, Quick Books, Excel
Skill in Attention to Detail
AACT individual member
Experience in Office Management
Major areas of responsibility typically include:
· Coordination of long-range and annual planning in collaboration with the Board of Directors.
· Providing leadership for and actively participating in fundraising activities, donor development, grant seeking and grant reporting.
· Developing the annual budget, including providing monthly financial reporting and forecasting, cash flow management, capital spending and expenditures review and approval.
· Supervising the administrative staff and directing administrative operations.
· Acting as the representative and advocate of the theatre with government agencies, insurance companies, community and local business groups and arts organizations.
Someone in this position would be expected to:
· Possess experience in a non-profit arts management/leadership position, with demonstrated experience in fund-raising, grant writing and marketing;
· Possess strong budgeting and financial management skills;
· Demonstrate capacity to lead, manage, motivate and inspire the theatre’s team.
· Have experience in marketing, advertising and public relations activities, including driving growth in ticket sales and associated revenues;
· Exhibit excellent interpersonal leadership, and communications (both written and oral) skills;
· Demonstrate a strong work ethic, stamina and passion.