The Managing Director, with assistance from the Board, will be responsible for:
· Coordinating all WyAA Programs:
o The Annual Education and Booking Conference
o Arts Advocacy Day
· Conducting annual membership drive
· Assisting in identifying new development opportunities
o Grants, foundations, individual donors
· Maintaining consistent communication between Board and staff, Board and partners and Board and membership through
o Phone Calls
o Personal Visits
· Producing annual legislative event
· Developing new legislative and member networks
· Arranging Board Meetings and Workshops
· Maintaining social media, website, list serves, and advocacy networks
The Managing Director will need to travel several times a year to WyAA and the Wyoming Arts Council (WAC) Board meetings, to Cheyenne during the Legislative Session and around the state to recruit/maintain member contacts. Therefore the person needs a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and insurance.
The Managing Director will need a computer with current basic business programs.
The Managing Director will need experience and proficiency in doing mailings and computer database work.
· Pay for use of the MD personal vehicle at the state rate
· Pay lodging and per diem for travel
· Provide a USB drive on which to store the organization’s data
· Provide additional computer programs unique to the organization
· Provide an organization cell phone and data plan
For more information contact: Steve Schrepferman at 307-899-6693
Please submit a letter of application and current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org