What’s it all about? Art Representing Local (Jackson Hole) Culture
Application: Deadline April 30
Ciao Gallery & Lines Mountain Sports Galleries of Jackson Hole invites local artists to showcase their choice pieces in the juried exhibition “What’s it all about”? This exhibition is dedicated to celebrating our local culture. We aspire to exhibit works that express and embrace what life is like in Jackson.
• Open to but not limited to, any and all works created in all mediums that is inspired by Jackson Hole lifestyle and culture.
• Applicants must be local residents of Teton County ID or WY.
• Submitted entries must be original works produced by the applicant.
• Work must be framed, ready to hang and under glass/Plexiglas, and clearly labeled with the artists name and contact information.
• No substitutions of accepted work.
• All work will remain on display during the duration of the exhibit.
• Art work must be for sale.
• Submissions must be received on or before April 30st, 2010. All those who have entered will receive a reply on May 3, 2010.
• All chosen artists work must be delivered no later than May 6th 2010.
• All chosen artists will feature their work at a special “What’s it all about?” exhibition May 7th 2010, which will continue to be displayed, front exhibition space of CIAO & Lines Gallery, until May 19, 2010. The reception will be publicized and open to the public.
• Unsold art is to be picked up May 19, 2010.
Jurors: Michele Walters, Director of Ciao Gallery, Tarley Smith, Director of Lines Gallery & Local artist Tom Woodhouse.